Do you ever stop and think about how life can change in just a short period of time? I really need to start cherishing the things in life that are the most important. Carter is getting so big and smart. It's hard for me to even remember when he was a baby. It seems as if it were decades ago yet it has flown by. He has his own friends now and doesn't need his mommy as much. I like to listen to him playing and making up stories. He is so funny. He has to be the most unique person I've ever met. Yesterday he had a medicine syringe tied around his leg. He said it was his sword. They just grow and have these little imaginative minds. It takes me back to my childhood just listening to him. I remember how I would spend hours upon hours in my room with my sister playing barbies. We would go all out. I miss that. Owen is also growing so fast. I swear he learns a new word every day. I love being the mother of two little boys. At times it can be very frustrating trying to deal with all the chaos but at the end of the day there is nothing else I'd rather have spent my day doing.
A Memorial day to Remember!
11 years ago
No comments:
Post a Comment